240Z seat belt buckle - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z seat belt buckle

Featured Replies

For whatever reason, I find myself with only one seat belt buckle for my '71 Series 2. Been getting along with an old 3" racing belt on the driver side, but I'm now trying to get the car back to original. Photo attached. If anyone has the buckle or the whole belt (I have a contact qualified to make a replacement belt) I'd be happy to pay. I've placed an ad on the Parts Wanted page, but no responses yet.

DSCN4266.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.