Did anyone see this? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Did anyone see this?

Featured Replies

This weekend I watched the TARGA of NEWFOUNDLAND. It's a rally run on local backtop roads and the participants seemed to all be of the non professional type. Anyway, the rally was every interesting. This guy and his wife, from down under, have a 68 Mustang fastback that just ripped. Then I really got excited when I saw an early Z, paint white with the red and blue side stripes, that was doing really well and looked way cool....................but then, on a tight right hander that was damp, the guy locked it up and right into a barrier. There went that front end!!! I almost got sick. Did anybody else see this Z car tragity?

Yeah I saw it, man what a smack !

You could see all of the misc. bits and pieces go flying off into the water on the other side of the guard rail.

So sad :cry:

  • Author

Doug,

I checked out the pics in your gallery today. Nice clean looking 240Z. Very classy looking with the Panasports. Where you located?

Thanks, it's a work in progress, but it's getting close to being where I want it.

They're actually early 80's Enkei wheels.

I wish I could find a couple more of them to use as back-ups, but they seem to be hard to find.

I live in Woodinville WA.

........I also wanted to add that yours is a work of art, ya must have a huge number of hours in that beauty. :love:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.