IGNORED

Parts Wanted: Fair price paid for 240z parts I need

inline6

Fair price paid for 240z parts I need

Hi, I am attempting to restore to a high standard, a 6/1971 240z.  Here is my wish list of parts I'd like to track down:

• speaker bracket, cover and mounting hardware
  • tool box liners (foam backed that go inside storage compartments)
  • seat belt parts - need the the black plastic covers which snap on but will buy whatever part of the seatbelts you need to sell to get good plastic covers
  • driver side (left) window roller (small rubber roller clips onto top edge of door)
  • 1 original "old" style fuel hose clamp
  • 4 pieces rubber trim which are glued to corners of tool door compartments (compartments are in the front of the rear hatch deck/floor area)
  • original radiator - without automatic transmission cooler fittings - need upper and lower tanks to be in good to condition for the radiator to be usable
  • seat recline knobs (not cracked) -- item #6 in the picture here: http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun/Z-1969-1978/body-240z/seat-slide/type-1-adjuster-seat/6
  • metal engine fan blade assembly and possibly mounting hardware
  • Amco - aftermarket rubber floor mats

Hard to find and will pay top dollar for excellent condition items:

• original 14" 175HR14 RADIAL spare tire.  Prefer DOT code (check DOT code on tire) "221", "231", "241" or "251", but let me know what yours is 
  • original carpet padding "jute" (brown horse hair like stuff). This "jute" was originally installed under the front floor carpet mats, under the seats, under the center tunnel diamond textured vinyl trim, and under the carpet in the rear hatch deck/floor. This stuff is fragile, and it would be nice, if you have any that is in good condition, to take some care with removal (it was glued to the tunnel).  
  • battery cover (plastic) related parts for 1971 240z 
  • yellow wheel chocks with correct date stamps - 1E or 1F
  • original scissor jack.  There are letters stamped into the base of the jack.  I need one that has letters starting with Q (1971), and then be followed by F (June) as the second letter, then followed by any letter S through Z as the third letter ---- or, if there are four letters... then AA through CC as the third and fourth letters.  As best I can tell, I need a jack with any of the following letter sequences: QFS, QFT, QFU, QFV, QFW, QFX, QFY, QFZ, QFAA, QFBB, QFCC.

Any condition considered but I'm not looking to spend $2000 or more for a set:

• 4 original hubcaps for a 6/1971 240z

Garrett 

434-227-2333
Marietta, GA 30062

• Advertiser
    inline6
  • Date
    07/31/2021
  • Price
  • Category
  • Year