Fender flares. - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fender flares.

Featured Replies

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum so I thought I would introduce myself and ask a question. I have a `73 240z that I am building. It allready has a `79 280z motor and tranny in it. It runs great but is pretty cosmetically challenged. I would like to put some fender flares on it that are molded into the body but can't seem to find any. Here is a website with a 240 that I am trying to model mine after.

http://darius240z.com

Look at the pictures of the 240. The flares go all the way up and get glassed in. Is there a company that makes these or are they pretty much a custom job?

Thanks!

Jon

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.