Slip fit exhaust clamps - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Slip fit exhaust clamps

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

If you're anything like I am with access to mostly generic exhaust clamps, you may have struggled sealing up slip fit pipes.  Ive tried lots, most recently walker slip fit stainless and was not satisfied with the result.  The pipes I am dealing with are 2" and a flare on one side.  

I was in at bmw and got to chatting with the guys, they gave me one of their bmw clamps to try and it holds very well.  As a result, now my 38 year old car has bmw waranty:

 

 

20201029_100854.jpg

20201029_100824.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.