Carbs not getting vacuum - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Carbs not getting vacuum

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks for the help everyone I was able to fixe the float it was stuck.  Now I’m getting a little blowback in the front car at low rpms.   I’m guessing I have a vacuum leak.  

 

On 9/10/2020 at 6:38 PM, Mtk said:

Thanks for the help everyone I was able to fixe the float it was stuck.  Now I’m getting a little blowback in the front car at low rpms.   I’m guessing I have a vacuum leak.  

If by blowback you mean that it is backfiring or popping through the carb, the first thing to try is to richen up the mixture on that carb, as that will cure "lean pops" through the carb.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.