door trims - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

door trims

Featured Replies

Does anyone in Oz have a nice centre console or door trims (don't care what colour) to suit a 240 for sale? I guess I'd even go 260 trims if they were cheap! :D

I have a centre console out of a 260 available. It is in pretty good condition apart from the obligatory crack next to the choke lever.

PM me if you would like to know more.

  • Author

Thanks Nigel! Just sourced an early one without cracks (and I get the natty hand throttle - yay!) .. I'm still lookin for everything else tho!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.