IGNORED

240Z Evap tank mount locations

Maritimer

Not too sure if this is a body issue or an interior question but it's a little of both.

Anyone got measurements and or pictures of the mounting brackets on the inner quarter panel for the evap canister? Helping a buddy out and can't seem to get the interior panels to line up, worried the evap canister be a bit crooked from some earlier repairs. Not to sure how to go about getting this measurement, maybe the height off the floor or depth from the quarter. Even some pics of a properly mounted canister from a car that's not all the way together would be nice. Got a bazillion pics from my rebuild but none of the great smelly can.?

My 260Z is all open, meaning I’m working on that system now and I have the interior removed with clear access to the inside mounting brackets. Not sure it would help being a different model but you tell me, if you need some pics I can snap them this weekend. 
Tyler