Ex-Z Owner Catches Bug Again! - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ex-Z Owner Catches Bug Again!

Featured Replies

Hey y'all!  New member here.  I owned an '84 300zx Turbo when I was in high school.  It was kind of a beater, but it would squeal the tires in 3rd!  I was a pretty active member on the z31.com boards when they existed.  Anyways, I've wanted a 240z for a long time.  I don't have the money to go in for a nice one, but I love projects.  Fixing rust on cars would be new for me.  I've spent years rebuilding motorcycles.  They're pretty different, but I'm confident I can learn.  When I get a chance I'll post pics of the car I'm looking at currently.  Right now I'm here primarily to learn about that lauded 1st generation!  Thanks for having me!  Also, I'm located in Western North Carolina, USA.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.