IGNORED

Parts Wanted: WTB License Light Rubber Grommets

jerz

WTB License Light Rubber Grommets

Hi there,

I am looking for 2No. excellent condition license light cable rubber grommets, that sit behind the license light and protect the license light cable as it passes through the metal bodywork into the rear hatch (behind the trim panel). I don't think the part is available OEM new, but I can't seem to find the part number on my fiche anyway.

I have a UK car, so the license light configuration is different from US models, but the rubber grommet I am looking for is identical. On UK cars the license light is mounted on the rear bumper (the unit above the license plate does not have bulbs in it), so the cable passes through the lower valance, up alongside the wheel well externally and then in through the hatch floor. Therefore, there are two points where the license light cable passes through the car's body, and hence why I am after 2No, grommets (grommets with holes through them for the cable).  The image shows the position of the rubber grommet I am looking for on US cars, but on my car this is a blind grommet, not the type I am looking for. I am looking for the type with a hole through  the middle.

Thanks for looking.   

• Advertiser
    jerz
  • Date
    03/28/2020
  • Price
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    260Z coupe