IGNORED

Parts for Sale: 280zx Polished Wheels

Norcal Datsun

280zx Polished Wheels

For sale is a nice set of 280zx wheels.  These are polished, and come with Z center caps and lugs for all four wheels.  They currently have Bridgestone Potenzas mounted in 205/60r15. These are 15x6. As you can see from the pictures, 3 of the 4 tires each have a little issue. One has a small nail in it, another has a staple in it, and a third has what looks like a screw in it. I didn’t know any of this until I took them off to put on new wheels. Thus, the price reflects mainly the value of the wheels. However, each tire still holds air just fine.   I would much rather prefer a local pickup.  HOWEVER, if you would like them shipped to you I can get a quote and add the shipping cost to the price of the set. Feel free to message or email me with any questions. Thanks for looking. Drive fast, take chances.  

Cheers

• Advertiser
    Norcal Datsun
  • Date
    11/04/2019
  • Price
    $400.00
  • Category