Flasher Sticker - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Flasher Sticker

Featured Replies

I know this might label me as anal retentive beyond cure, but, has anyone duplicated the flasher sticker (cross shaped sticker on the dash, just below the flasher switch)? I carefully peeled one off of my last car, but wasn't as carefull about where I put it!

Victor:

I checked with Troy at Too Intense Restoration. He usually has in stock some of the more esoteric stickers, unfortunately this is not one of them. However, he did mention I check with Les at Classic Datsun.

Hope this helps.

Enrique

  • Author

Thanks Enrique, I checked with Les a couple of months ago to no avail. Les has a lot of stickers but his stuff is more geared to the 70 ~ 71 stuff.

I just took a high-resolution digital photo of mine (also a '72). You might be able to print it the right size with a high quality printer on label paper and trim it to fit. I'll upload it to my gallery if you think it's worth a shot.

  • Author

Heck yea, It's worth it just to play around and see if I can get it right.

BTW, I have a Master Vac booster sticker on my Fotki site (see my signature) It's close to "right"

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'll go ahead and upload it to my gallery. If you want it faster you can PM me with an e-mail address. I took this last night in my garage with a fluorescent light. I could do a better job in sunlight if this isn't good enough.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.