Competition ceramic, spring centred clutch - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Competition ceramic, spring centred clutch

Featured Replies

Yet another ques about my new car!

I've got a competition ceramic, spring centred clutch fitted (the previous brass button solid type was supposedly a bit too harsh). I was told that the clutch will slip if released slowly, but if 'popped' out quickly it will hold, and this is a feature of the clutch. Has anyone heard of this?

I guess I'll just have to get used to driving it this way!

Cheers all

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.