Hazard Lights - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hazard Lights

Featured Replies

Just got my 71 240z, and found that it does not have hazard warning lights. The previous owner said that pre 73 cars in australia did not have them, which I'm not too sure about, can anyone confirm this? In any case is it an easy job retro fit this?

Also I wondered what type of fusebox would I need for the car (HS30-00829), as the one in it has melted a bit... :cry:

cheers all

My '71 has no hazards. As far as I know what George said was right in regards to Aus delivered Z's...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.