Turn signal problems - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Turn signal problems

Featured Replies

my turn signals both suddenly went out, but hazards still work, i tried replacing the flasher relay and it did not help. i found that the turn signal fuse was blown so i replaced it, this did not do anything either, any suggestions? It's a 1979 280zx

  • 2 weeks later...

Currently having the same issue with my 1981 280ZX. 

And still working on it. I'm working under the dash, driver side. 

I had mice in my engine bay but they didn't eat up wires since wire sheathing is not made from vegetable matter. 

This is a current issue so I hope to share with you my findings.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.