IGNORED

Fuel Gauge/Dash Help. PLEASE!

mrbodie

Enrique is one of the top resources to this site. I think he types better than I do, as it pains me to exceed one paragraph!

It's not that hard, and you can improve it in preparation for the next time. Buy some 4mm hex head bolts and replace the cable attahment phillips head screws with them. They are a heck of a lot easier to tighten and release in the cramped footwell area.

As proof of the do-ablity of this chore, I submitt myself. I've done it 6 times and I'm 6'2'', 300 lbs with hammy hands and a short temper. If I can do it with out smashing anything, It can't be that hard.

Thank you Victor. And Thank you Enrique. I really do appreciate all the help I received here. Enrique could not have been more "spot on" in describing what I had to do, right down to the size of the wrenches I used! I hope I can help someone out sometime as well. I am going to go do a search on steering problems since my car seems very "notchy" when I drive it.