IGNORED

F.E.T. Triple Weber manifold

EAGoodz

Hey everyone, just recently got back into the datsun game with an early 74 260z. I've acquired a few extra parts that I don't really have use for and would like to sell to fund the project. I'm really wondering what this manifold is worth and seems to be fairly complete for what it is. All linkage and studs, etc and looks to be in good shape overall. If anyone could fill me in on what's it's worth or If anyone is interested please let me know. I'm looking for a set of coilovers that I would consider trading these for. Thanks for the help! IMG_1375.JPGIMG_1376.JPG

I have it up for sale on some Facebook datsun groups but it's difficult to list something for sale when you don't know what to ask or what it's really worth? I haven't found a single other one online to compare it to so it's certainly not the most common.