F.E.T. Triple Weber manifold - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

F.E.T. Triple Weber manifold

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, just recently got back into the datsun game with an early 74 260z. I've acquired a few extra parts that I don't really have use for and would like to sell to fund the project. I'm really wondering what this manifold is worth and seems to be fairly complete for what it is. All linkage and studs, etc and looks to be in good shape overall. If anyone could fill me in on what's it's worth or If anyone is interested please let me know. I'm looking for a set of coilovers that I would consider trading these for. Thanks for the help! IMG_1375.JPGIMG_1376.JPG

I've seen them up on ebay for a few hundred bucks.

No idea. Why not just post it for sale?

  • Author

I have it up for sale on some Facebook datsun groups but it's difficult to list something for sale when you don't know what to ask or what it's really worth? I haven't found a single other one online to compare it to so it's certainly not the most common. 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

You can list it for $500 and see how it goes. I'd be pleasantly surprised if you get more than $300 for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.