WTB: 72' 240Z Automatic Cooling soft Lines and Brackets - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

WTB: 72' 240Z Automatic Cooling soft Lines and Brackets

Featured Replies

I am restoring an 72' 240Z with an Automatic Transmission.  I am missing the cooling line front bracket and soft line (goes from the front of the engine to radiator) for the right side.  In the picture I need the one circled in BLUE!

Thanks!  Chris

Tranny Coolant Hoses_LI.jpg

Edited by Pete6583

  • 1 year later...

Pete: I need the same thing. Did you ever acquire a decent one? Thanks, jbomb

I may have saved a set from my '72.  I just recently threw away the auto trans in perfect working order.  I also have the shift handle mechanism, etc.  But, I will have to check as I may have thrown away the hoses/lines.  No idea about the brackets...might have left them installed.  PM me.

  • 4 weeks later...

I found the lines and brackets.  You can have them for shipping cost.  PM me or I might not remember to follow through.  Or better yet, email: davidf@whiteconst.com

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.