[SOLD] 280Z-Tachometer - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

[SOLD] 280Z-Tachometer

Featured Replies

I discovered this tachometer amongst my many 240Z parts and being the sharp cookie that I am, having owned my 240Z for 45 years, I quickly realized this is no 240Z tach.  

A call for help here quickly resulted in me being informed that it comes out of a 280Z.

I have no idea if it works or not and know of no way I can test it. Therefore, it is sold, "as is"

If it turns out to be non-working I will refund your payment less postage. 

Price: $65.       Plus $12.00 postage in the US. 

 

 

Z-Tach - 1.jpg

Z-Tach-2JPG.JPG

Z-Tach-3JPG.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.