Live-Streaming an Event - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Live-Streaming an Event

Featured Replies

I was at a racing event for most of this week, and one thing that was mentioned that  people would like to see for next year, is to have live-video of the event-  most likely the racing, but probably also some lesser things like a car-parade, a walk-though of the paddocks, the awards dinner, etc.

I know some of our European friends have offered live video of the Classic LeMans, so I know it can be done, and I am interested in knowing what kinds of resources, permits, etc. are needed.

Is it as simple as starting a live-stream via Facebook or YouTube? Can you use more than one device, such as a webcam, and a phone?  I suppose we could have a practice event to try out what we were interested in, like multiple video sources.

Edited by TomoHawk

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.