IGNORED

Butterscotch Headliner, windshield trim

350ZGTO

Very nice. Also, many other butterscotch trim pieces, some very nice, some are cracked. I will e-mail photos. Send me a list of the items you want. Have both door panels, buttescotch, they have 5.5" round speaker holes cut in them. No trans tunnel or luggage riser. Cherry rear hatch trim.

If I read this right you are interested in both 1/4 windows, and P.S. rear quarter only, as the shock towers are already gone. None of the parts have red sunburn. The 1/4 windows do have cracks in the inner corners, no sunburn. One of the rear quarters is perfect, I have to check to see if it is the P.S.

The hatch vinyl is perfect, no sunburn. The tailight panel is perfect, no sunburn.

I have all these pictures, with the cracks marked and all that. It is very time consuming to send all of them. I put in a lot of time doing this for another guy on this site who said he was interested in "all, everything", kind of like what you're saying. After I sent him all the pictures, he could not decide on anything and made no offer to buy anything.

Im not in the retail business. I will not become rich selling these parts. I am donating my time to help fellow Z keepers. Thats why I ask if you want something specific, o.k. Not that I will not email you 15 or 20 photos, I just hope you are serious about something before I put the time in. Thanks