[SOLD] 70-71 Inner Shift Boot $20 New - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

[SOLD] 70-71 Inner Shift Boot $20 New

Featured Replies

This was an eBay buy and I needed a 72-73 boot since my car was swapped to a 5-speed. 

$20 plus shipping. 

 

IMG_0143.JPG

I'll take it if Fred doesn't :)

  • Author

Hey guys sorry, I got a PM last night and it sold.

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Fred, I know the feeling! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.