IGNORED

1971 thre 73 240 Z Car Parts

zcarmann

I have several box's of New & Used Parts for early Z cars, Biggest Item is Completely Re-furbished 240 Z Racket Pinion System,

with New ends & All rubber sleeves, also many plastic labels like ( 240 Z label ) ect ect All brake new tubing for rear and all  hoses

for front & rear, just box's of 240 Z car items including Nut 7 Bolts. also have a Center Dash section with original hose work, Original

1971 240Z Grill in mint condition, just a lot of Miss parts and pieces for 240 model Z car. I would like to Sell Everything to  ( 1 ) buyer

for a great deal, just to Clean out all my Z car parts. I no longer am a Z car owner. After own 10 240 Z's my last one was lost in a

Drunk Driver (woman) Crack head, that hit me head on while I was at a Stop Sign. I started collecting Mercedes and now own two.

One is a C class and my baby is a SLK320 Hard top Convert. Never will be as Sweet as my Old 240's but I enjoy change. I can be

reached by writing to zcarmann@ yahoo.com or you can call me at 352-228-9109, I am located in Florida and will ship, photo's

of items available, but will take me time to lay it all out and take pictures. Call or write if interested in everything and I can maybe get

a semi-list together for ya.

Thanks

Sonny Mann

Sonny I'm very sorry to hear about your accident. But I'm interested about your parts. This is my first build so some extra won't hurt. Anyway can you make a list so everyone understand what value and volume they're looking at? I think this might be more efficient than sending emails to everyone : ).