Changing of the Guard - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

I also talk to the vintage Datsun parts suppliers, both public and private.  They tell me that junk yards have told them that the request for Z parts has gone through the roof.  Like most of us I have seen the market for "original" parts skyrocket and there are more and more "copy" parts entering the market as well.  I myself have been hoarding a few original parts for later use.  The small items like clamps, mirrors, and radios etc. are getting harder to find and more expensive.

Solid complete early model Z survivors will see bidding wars when they come up for sale.  I think 2017 will be the start of Z mania.    

Edited by Marine240z
add

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.