Looking to identify original Supplier for Clutch Slave Master and Brake Master Cylinders 1976 280Z - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking to identify original Supplier for Clutch Slave Master and Brake Master Cylinders 1976 280Z

Featured Replies

Howdy, Hoping someone can chime in.

I read several pages of posts, but was only able to find information about the 240Z cars.

I am looking to replace the After Market Clutch and Brake Master Cylinders with factory correct parts for my 76 (9/75) 280Z.  I think the clutch slave for my year was manufactured by Nabco Japan?  Can anyone help me confirm this?

As for the Brake Master Cylinder, is it Tokico or Nabco?  I know they used different manufacturers and it is unclear what years the transitions occurred in.  Trying to get in the ballpark, so to speak.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
~MattS

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.