baja california sur - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

baja california sur

Featured Replies

Hi everyone! I just want to share some of the beauty that I've been seeing on a daily basis here on spring break in La Paz.

post-3501-14150792597676_thumb.jpg

  • Author

This is a shot of myslef crusing the boat throught the deserts of baja california sur.

post-3501-14150792598101_thumb.jpg

I'm jealous. Was there 11/2 years ago with son and fished for several days. Caght a 50 pound yellowfin tuna, roosterfish, dorado, bonita, etc. Great time. Hope you're a fisherman(why else have the boat?). Have fun. Victor.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.