Yellow Springs- Who makes them? - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Yellow Springs- Who makes them?

Featured Replies

I just bought a early 74 260. The struts were shot, so I replaced them this weekend. The car looked lowered, but I wasn't sure if the previous owners cut the springs or what. I pulled them out and found Yellow springs behind the krylon paint job they had. Any idea who makes or made yellow springs? The car sits at 24 inches from ground to top of fender well. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.