240Z tail lights vs. 260Z tail lights - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z tail lights vs. 260Z tail lights

Featured Replies

I have been told that these are not directly interchangeable however I have seen a 260Z with 240Z tail lights, what exactly is involved in fitting them?

Thanks

Well, first you have to find a set ROFL

Other than that I think the actual metal they screw into is different (larger hole in the 260Z) so it might be an idea to change that somehow too. You also need a whole new rear panel (the grey thing), plus the numberplate light is different. Old parts like these you might find in a junk yard for $100 if you're lucky, otherwise it will cost big bucks.

I'm just going on some assumptions and guesses here, I'm sure other (more knowledgable) people can help further. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.