Parts needed to finish a beautiful project! Looking for parts in good used working condition. Hope you can help! If you are parting out your 1972 and can help with the list below, it would be much appreciated! This is a labor of love, as it started as a father/daughter project that wasn't quite finished, then the car sat for several years due to poor health. Now I'm back on the case, and trying to finish on budget that is already above and beyond! So any assistance you can give is greatly appreciated! 

1) 240 horn pad and/ or the spring and mechanism behind it.

2) White interior pieces ( rear area and the side antenna access area... Don't want new, too white!) 

3) rear hatch louvers ( the no drill kind)

4) antenna motor-working (mast needed) whole component. 

i think that's it for now. If you happen to have any of those items please let me know.

Have a persimmon 72 240 with white interior that's in great shape, but trying to upgrade weak areas, and keep her as original as possible.

i will check off and/or update this list as parts are found. I will also add any parts that may be needed as I finish my restoration, so please check back :) 

Thanks Z friends! Appreciate any assistance! To those who have either found parts for me, or have given thoughts or direction, Thanks a big Z bunch! 

Kira

The lil z lady ;) 

Below, my z in 2005 prior to the start of restoration.

image.jpeg

Edited by KiraK
Update 4/24/16
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the note, I did finally end up purchasing, but thank you for the note. I'll also update the above post. I thought it was updated, but I must have missed this one :( 

Have a great day! 

K

The lil z lady :)