IGNORED

Mallory Unilite distributor and plug wires

Bob H

I've been saving this for years, but I won't be using it anytime soon - time to let it go to someone who can enjoy it and fund some parts on my current Z project that doesn't need this distributor! (RB26 swapped Z) 

Mallory Unilite Distributor.  Optical, no vacuum advance, (mostly for triple carbs, but can be run with normal SUs or FI).  Includes full set of Mallory Pro Sidewinder plug wires specified for the L6.  Worked great when pulled.  Was igniting a 500+ RWHP turbo setup before I pulled it and sold that motor.  

This is over $600 new just for the distributor.  Wires run another $100-150. 

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/12-4042

$375 shipped in the Continental US.  If you live outside of that, PM or post here for a price to ship it to your location. 

DSC00268_zpshkgsopu0.jpg

Just realized some of these pics are blurry... will redo by this weekend so I have more than 1 pic!    I'll also clean up the plug wires/etc.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally have the updated pics.  It has been a rough week - one of my professors unexpectedly passed away this week so I'm a little scatterbrained. 

Here are the close-ups best I can get.  I do not have the three pronged plug for the three wires, but I do have instructions on where they attach.  That plug is the same on all mallory distributors, so it is easy to get from Mallory/jegs/summit/etc.. 

I did clean up the wires quite a bit as well - they all look like what you can see in the first pic now, unlike the dirty pic above.  I also went through and greased/lubricated the flyweights, pivots/etc..  All cleaned up/not dirty anymore. 

Questions, just ask. 

-Bobby

DSC00308_zpspee8s3rb.jpg

DSC00309_zpsji81dggo.jpg

DSC00322_zpsa6oztdmk.jpg

DSC00323_zpsp77gpmrs.jpg

• 1 month later...