Junk harness, what to do - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Junk harness, what to do

Featured Replies

My harness, like the rest of the car was cut up by a hack. Everything worked before I tore the car apart but I don't want to risk a fire with a restored car. I've found out there's no new harnesses so it's either find one in good shape or buy a universal one and figure everything out. If I have a weak point it's, wiring, I'd rather rebuild a tranny. Any suggestions?

Check out `Painless wireing` They do a great line in off the shelf harnesses, I have just got one as I am in the same situation and it looks pretty straight forward. Good luck

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.