Another 240Z STEERING WHEEL done! - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Another 240Z STEERING WHEEL done!

Featured Replies

 

Here is a link to the sale.  I spent days on this one.  The spokes were stripped to metal, primed, sanded, painted.  The rim got scrubbed, bleached, sanded, stained, four coats of clear, lots of sanding in between, I ran out of nice horn pads so I am including a brand new reproduction horn pad.  Have a look, it sure came out pretty. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/331796135203?

20160306_115207-X2.jpg

20160306_115430-X2.jpg

20160306_115042-X2.jpg

20160306_115227-X2.jpg

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.