Bought a 260z for $300 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bought a 260z for $300

Featured Replies

I found a 260Z and paid $300 for it since it has a few of the parts I need to replace. Great seats in mint condition too:)

I am going to strip the hell out of the rest of the car so if anyone has a 260 they need parts for let me know. Most of the body is shot but the interior and under the hood does not look bad at all.

Early or late 260? How are the bumpers (i need an early rear)?

I'l get back to you if i think of anything else, and pass the word around here in NY, if you're willing to ship.

ThankZ Jeremiah

  • Author

Did not have the rear bumper on it. :ermm:

I know it is a 260 but will have to look at the plate for production date.

I am having it towed to my house early next week. Will know then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.