origianl 4 speed 260z shift knob? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

origianl 4 speed 260z shift knob?

Featured Replies

Hi. I was wondering if I could get some help. I have an early 260z with a four speed. It does not have the original shift knob and I was wondering if anyone knows what it looks like and if they could post a picture. Thanks a million.

-Ben

Mine's a late 260, its a black rubber/plasticey knob, with the basic 4 speed shift pattern on top, set in a green blackground. I *assume* its original, but don't know. Sorry, no pics. Did you look in a MSA or VB catalog? I think they show all styles.

  • Author

I am pretty sure that is the original one, I am not positive though. I have seen that particular pattern with the green quite a lot. Thanks for the input.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.