IGNORED

Koyo Radiator Install 240z

tehmbrick

The fan clutch looks like the worrisome piece now.  Do you have the "stoppers" on your motor mounts?  Might save some damage in a hard stop or bumper bender.

The fan clutch is closer than it actually appears in the picture but I do want to verify I have the 'stoppers' and enough room to allow for some movement. Those pristine rad fins need to stay that way!

Excellent. I would be curious in how you perceive the difference in cooling between old and new radiator

So far, the only thing I've noticed is it seems to be taking longer than usual to reach the normal operating temperature. Once there, it seems slightly cooler than in past .. but I'm talking about maybe ~5 degrees (based on gauge). 

Honestly .. I don't expect any meaningful gain beyond the aesthetics if a shiny aluminum rad at this point (which depending on your views, maybe is not even a positive). I'm running a fairly stock setup at present but have plans for an L28 and/or other engine performance work .. so this was a 'getting ready' upgrade.