Msa Stock Manifold Adaptor - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Msa Stock Manifold Adaptor

Featured Replies

Hello,

Just looking for some info on the manifold adapter MSA uses for their exhaust. I've talked to them on the phone and they will sell it to me separately for $60, which I thought was very reasonable. I plan to get a custom exhaust (2.5") made here locally. Unfortunately after shipping, our recent crappy Canadian exchange this unit will probably be $100 to my door and I'm questioning trying to get a shop to make one locally but that will still probably be more.

Inout on the quality of this thing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.