IGNORED

Affordable Chrome Plating; Year End Forum Promotion

9teen7t240z

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of losing all credibility, we have decided to extend the special sale once again till 1/31/15. This really is the last time for extending our sale, LOL. The first wave of parts have been released for plating but there's still time to get your's in to our Las Vegas depot prior to 1/31/15 to take advantage of the sale. If you have questions or need a quote, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or ring me at 602-312-4038.

Just a reminder that Vintage Chrome's special sale expires at the end of this month. If you have parts you'd like chrome plated for your own car, customer's cars, your parts inventory or to re-sell on eBay, there's still time to get them to our Las Vegas depot before 1/31/15. We do expect our costs to rise this year, so will likely not be able to make this same offer again. Shoot me an e-mail with a few pictures and I'll get a quote back to you quickly. vintagechromellc@gmail.com

These guys do quality work at a very fair price. Stand up Guys who stand behind their work, No questions asked.

I mailed  more parts off today to Mike in Las Vegas, and will be doing more in the future.

I am repeat Happy Customer.

Steve

• Like 1