For Sale, 4 Door 240K - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

For Sale, 4 Door 240K

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I'm selling one of my 240K  ( 5/'77 )

 

It's 90% complete, excluding the engine and gearbox ( which i will remove later )

 

I'm after $6,500

 

it's in Burnie, Tasmania,

 

email me at      noddle  at   email  dot  com

 

make sure in the subject you mention "enquiries, Datsun 240K"

and don't bother emailing me, if you not serious,

or think I will see it for a few thousands only.

 

Nigel

post-11644-0-13207500-1416624823_thumb.j

post-11644-0-82643200-1416624849_thumb.j

post-11644-0-37573100-1416624867_thumb.j

post-11644-0-90108000-1416624884_thumb.j

post-11644-0-13847300-1416624904_thumb.j

post-11644-0-35055400-1416624921_thumb.j

post-11644-0-24635900-1416624942_thumb.j

post-11644-0-45646400-1416624974_thumb.j

post-11644-0-62370200-1416624993_thumb.j

post-11644-0-86089000-1416625041_thumb.j

post-11644-0-46163200-1416625060_thumb.j

post-11644-0-07435200-1416625090_thumb.j

post-11644-0-75962500-1416625117_thumb.j

post-11644-0-28435500-1416625134_thumb.j

post-11644-0-85022100-1416625160_thumb.j

post-11644-0-38447700-1416625187_thumb.j

post-11644-0-74054500-1416625225_thumb.j

post-11644-0-67513300-1416625258_thumb.j

post-11644-0-47221300-1416625305_thumb.j

post-11644-0-49052900-1416625325_thumb.j

post-11644-0-84756200-1416625338_thumb.j

post-11644-0-37490100-1416625358_thumb.j

post-11644-0-36279000-1416625382_thumb.j

post-11644-0-95582500-1416625406_thumb.j

post-11644-0-20341900-1416625438_thumb.j

post-11644-0-30603000-1416625474_thumb.j

post-11644-0-86960000-1416625493_thumb.j

post-11644-0-58320400-1416625576_thumb.j

post-11644-0-53550300-1416625609_thumb.j

post-11644-0-91554600-1416625637_thumb.j

post-11644-0-33237800-1416625654_thumb.j

post-11644-0-20442500-1416625688_thumb.j

post-11644-0-58712400-1416625718_thumb.j

post-11644-0-87369500-1416625741_thumb.j

post-11644-0-78061400-1416625763_thumb.j

post-11644-0-70048600-1416625781_thumb.j

Good luck with the sale, I really don't look forward to selling stuff and having to deal with time wasters.

Looks the goods Nig. Best of luck with the sale! Sadly I really don't need a third 😂

  • Author

Sold, pending final payment

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.