Anyone need an old original style radiator? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone need an old original style radiator?

Featured Replies

The old brass radiator from my '71 240z has been deemed not repairable and would need to be re-cored. It is not an original Datsun factor radiator but a replacement radiator, probably from the 80's or 90's. Before I take it the scrapper I was wondering if anyone out there is looking for one of these? If so I am in the Austin area and would let it go for free to a Z owner.

Radiator01.jpg

Radiator02.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.