Fortec Wire wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fortec Wire wheels

Featured Replies

Does anybody have knowledge of a Japanese version of a Borrani 72 spoke center-lock, spline drive post-9244-141508287155_thumb.jpgwire wheel? The manufacturer is Fortec. I got a set from a Fairlady Z that was imported a couple years ago. I've searched the internet and gotten nothing. There are a couple of pics of a bolt-on style w/ a different spoke pattern on a Japanese show car, but nothing on the style I have. Any info would be helpful..... Thanks, Steve

post-9244-14150828714875_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.