Bonnaroo 2014 Music Festival general admission ticket for sale - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bonnaroo 2014 Music Festival general admission ticket for sale

Featured Replies

Do to extenuating circumstances my daughter will be unable to attend the Bonnaroo 2014 Music Festival in Manchester, Tenn starting June 12th through 16th. I'm selling this ticket for less than she paid. I can accept Paypal or cash in person. The selling price was $328. I'm letting it go for $275. It includes the wrist band (ticket), bandana, flyer and lunch pail. The wrist band has not been registered yet so you'll need to do so upon receiving it. I will mail by USPS priority 'signature required' upon payment. Local pickup available too. Don't let a wonderful event pass you by! PM me...

Here is a link to the laundry list of musicians attending this year.

Bonnaroo

post-7128-14150828619953_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.