IGNORED

Mid-Atlantic auto-cross events

Si|v3r72

A friend of mine who owns a gorgeous classic Mercedes Benz 240SL was gracious enough to provide me with a list of events hosted by the Mercedes Benz club of America. He is an avid member and welcomes participants with classic cars of all types to the open auto cross events.

The reason for my interest in these events is that there are no Z events within a few hours of me (that I know of), and I have a personal contact to these events.

The auto-cross events take place at Bucks County Community College in Pennsylvania, just north of Philadelphia. As I said they are open to the public, are quite affordable ($15 entry fee I believe), and from what I understand are a good time.

The event dates are as follows:

April 6, May 4, June 1, September 7, october 5, and November 2.

Times are from 8 am to 2 pm.

I plan on attending at least the first event, probably more. It would be nice to see a few other Z's representing :).