77 280z windshield model no - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

77 280z windshield model no

Featured Replies

Hi,

is there a way to find out the model number for a windshield for a datsun 280z? I have an opportunity to get the following at a very good price LSI Glass W786/s tinted windshield and I was wondering if it would fit.

thanks,

Norman

  • Author

that is the exact auction, I did think that comment on the listing was quite funny :) I am going to try and buy both those seats too that are in the auction! I just thought I might be able to get the windshield for around $20 which would be a snip.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.