IGNORED

z on ebay what do you think

cardogman1

Hello all,

Check out the 280 on debay for sale. It's the first one on the list. Silver, automatic, supposedly pristine. It may not sell so quick because it's not a stick but it looks to be a sweet ride. By the way for all the people who responded to my help me problem regarding the starting problems read the sellers comment about the loose battery cables. Zedrally. zmefly in particular one of you guys suggested that might be my problem when I mentioned that the terminals could be pulled off by hand. Tell me what you think of this vehicle. Go up into the chat room later or email me.

Burt

cardogman:stupid:

I know what you mean. If you look at that picture it almost looks like a picture on a brochure don't you think. I still thinke it's a pretty nice car however I learned along time ago that you don't but a sports car if it's not a stick unless you can't shift or your missing your right hand.

Regards

Burt

cardogman1

Actually, it is a stick... there is a disclaimer at the end of the add and the manual is in one of the pictures so that's a very good thing!

nice car!!! I still would do a compression check before buying since it sat inactive for so long...