IGNORED

280ZXR Stripe kit

stiletto660

Hello Everyone,

Recently I had the opportunity to purchase a 280ZXR California car and have begun restoration process. I am currently working on a full reproduction stripe kit for the car and was wondering if there are others that might be interested since I will probably be producing several when the time comes. I am in the decal business and have access to all that i need to produce them once I have completed the art files. It will take awhile to complete to insure sizing and color accuracy are correct but thought I would test the waters to see if there is any additional interest.

Regards,

Phil

• 6 months later...

Does anyone know how I can contact Alex Jordon (CZCC # 8785) goes by user name Cantos?

He sent me a private message about 2 weeks ago, and I have not heard back from him? If anyone has a alternate email for him would you mind sending me a PM?

I would appreciate your help!

Regards,

Phil

• 1 month later...

For those of you ZXR Owners that might still be interested in a stripe kit I just about have the art completed, just working on finalizing colors which is the most difficult task since there is no data specs. available to my knowledge, just what is on my car, which I am sure has faded some.

If interested you can send me a PM.

Enjoy the ride !

Phil

post-26047-14150828340284_thumb.jpg