Rebello Racing - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rebello Racing

Featured Replies

So I am in the middle of a turbo rebuild for the 76 and have to say it is been an adventure.. :stupid: I have hit a couple of bumps but that is to be expected.. I must say that Dave at Rebello Racing has been a life saver. I have dealt with many mechanics and engine builders over the years of owning a Z and Dave has by far been the best to deal with. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and above all professional. If you have any engine needs he is the man to deal with.. The best by far, you couldn't ask for a nicer better person to help..

Seconded. Those guys saved me from going through a lot of trouble and heartache on my head build.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.