ZX parts - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ZX parts

Featured Replies

I was out boneyard jumping yesterday and found 2 280ZXs. I dont have much use or the extra money at this time. The cars bolth have non turbo motors and 5 speeds. The bodys are shot but look to be all there for parts. One is 1981 the other is 1983.

One has black honeycomb style wheels the other has the older finned style alum. wheels.

I could see about getting parts if anyone is looking.

Just looking to help out. Let me know there less then 5 miles from me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.