Upper corner door seal picture please - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Upper corner door seal picture please

Featured Replies

It seams that no matter how many pictures I take I am always missing the one I need. I'm installing all of my weatherstripping and seals and I was hoping someone can post some pictures of how the upper corner door seals are glued on? I'm having trouble figuring out the positioning. A picture of the rubber is attached so you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks as always!

Matt

post-28865-14150824370631_thumb.jpg

Edited by marvelous240Z

Matt,

Hope this attempt works. The seal goes partially on the door frame and partially on the window frame. The pointy part faces up and the point wraps around two sides of the window frame. There are two tabs on the rubber - one goes under the door panel and the other goes under the chrome trim that has the window wiper in it. The picture is of me test fitting mine - hence the digits in the way post-18416-14150824389062_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.