Shift knob - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Shift knob

Featured Replies

I wonder if anyone has a shift knob missing its plastic top I could acquire.

I would like to put a 5 speed plastic insert in it.

I have a 5 speed tranny in my car but a 4 speed knob that is like new and I don't want to experiment on it.

Casey

OH! OH! I DO! I DO!

That said... You should put that in the "wanted" classifieds instead though.

  • Author

For some reason the site won't let me log on to the classified section.

Casey

  • Author

Classified section aside. What have you got?

Casey

I have a 5-speed plastic insert that glues into the top of the shift knob. I'm making my own shift knob for my car, and that insert just fell off of the knob anyways, so I don't mind you taking it off my hands.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I also have an insert.

What I need is the actual wooden knob that i can experiment with.

Thanks anyway for your response.

I could use another insert so let me know how I could get it.

Casey

Edited by Casey_z

Ah... I seem to have misread your post. I also have a knob too.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Patience does pay.Found an old pretty ugly shift knob on Ebay.

Dremmel tool and a high tech battery powered lathe:D

post-21264-14150824761229_thumb.jpg

post-21264-14150824759576_thumb.jpg

post-21264-14150824760302_thumb.jpg

post-21264-14150824761717_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.