Lets talk rusty frames... - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Lets talk rusty frames...

Featured Replies

My story is a little different,but kinda the same.The guys here have heard my story...so real short...I was real lucky when getting my '72...I got it in Wisconsin,shipped it out here sight unseen...VERY lucky there was no rust prolems...at least discovered. With that being said,in this last year I have put $20,000.00 into her...and this was a pretty sweet car the way she came! Beyond the other great points brought up here,money is going to figure into it in a big way....just a thought FWIW...Tim

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.